Butlers Chocolate was founded in Dublin in 1932. Many chocolate delicacies are still made today according to the original recipes of that time and that is exactly what you taste. Because quality has a name - Butlers. Enjoy 75 grams of this legendary Irish chocolate bar. You will never get enough of the full-bodied, seductive taste! The chocolate is produced without additives and animal fats. This bar is made of delicious, Irish chocolate filled with milk chocolate truffles. Not only for chocolate lovers.
- Milk Powder
- Cocoa Butter
- Cocoa Mass
- sweetened condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar)
- Sugar Syrup
- Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin
- Preservative: Sorbic acid
- Minimum 32% Cocoa dry matter, 20% Milk dry matter
- Contains Milk and Soya.
- May contain traces of Nuts and Gluten.
- Contains per 100g
- Calories: 2010kJ/481kcal
- Fat: 26g (thereof saturated 16g)
- Carbs: 56g (thereof Sugar 56g)
- Protein: 6g
- Salt: 0,2g
Country of origin: Ireland
Producer: Butlers Chocolates, Clonshaugh Business Park, Dublin 17, Ireland
Reviews in the current language: