Butlers Chocolate was founded in Dublin in 1932. Many chocolate delicacies are still made today according to the original recipes of that time and that is exactly what you taste. Because quality has a name - Butlers. Enjoy 75 grams of this legendary Irish chocolate. You will never get enough of the full-bodied, seductive taste! The chocolate is produced without additives and animal fats. This bar is made of delicious, Irish chocolate with hazelnut-nougat truffle filling. Not only for chocolate lovers.
- Milk Powder
- Cocoa Butter
- Cocoa Mass
- Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin
- Flavouring substances (natural Vanilla)
- whole roasted Hazelnuts (8%)
- Butter Oil
- Minimum 32% Cocoa Dry Matter, Minimum 20% Milk Dry Matter
- Contains Milk, Soya and Nuts.
- May contain traces of Gluten.
- Contains per 100g
- Calories: 2319kJ/556kcal
- Fat: 39g (thereof saturated 17g)
- Carbs: 43g (thereof Sugar 40g)
- Protein: 8,7g
- Salt: 0,2g
Country of origin: Ireland
Producer: Butlers Chocolates, Clonshaugh Business Park, Dublin 17, Ireland