Butlers Chocolate was founded in Dublin in 1932. Many chocolate delicacies are still made today according to the original recipes of that time and that is exactly what you taste. Because quality has a name - Butlers. Enjoy 75 grams of this legendary Irish truffle chocolate. You will never get enough of the full-bodied, seductive taste! The truffle chocolate is produced without additives and animal fats. This bar consists of delicious Irish truffle chocolate refined with Jameson whiskey. Not only for chocolate lovers.
- Cocoa mass
- Inverted sugar syrup
- Irish Whiskey (5.4%)
- Cocoa Butter
- sweetened condensed milk (milk, sugar)
- whole Milk Powder
- Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin
- Dark chocolate: minimum 58% dry cocoa solids, Milk chocolate contains: 32% cocoa solids minimum
- Alcohol by volume: 2,4%
- Contains Milk and Soya.
- May contain traces of Nuts and Gluten.
- contains per 100g
- Calories: 2043kJ/488kcal
- Fat: 28g (thereof saturated 17g)
- Carbs: 45g (thereof Sugar 42g)
- Protein: 6g
- Salt: 0.04g
Country of origin: Ireland
Producer: Butlers Chocolates, Dublin 2, Ireland