Butlers Chocolate was founded in Dublin in 1932. Many chocolate delicacies are still made today according to the original recipes of that time and that is exactly what you taste. Because quality has a name - Butlers. Enjoy 75 grams of this legendary Irish chocolate bar with caramel crunch. You will never get enough of the full-bodied, seductive taste! The chocolate is produced without additives and animal fats. This bar is made of delicious Irish chocolate filled with crunchy honeycomb pieces. Not only for chocolate lovers.
- Glucose Syrup
- Milk Powder
- Cocoa Butter
- Sweetened condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar)
- Cocoa Mass
- Unhydrogenated vegetable fat
- Sugar Sirup
- Hazelnuts (1%)
- Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin
- Emulsifier: Mono- and Diglycerides of fatty acids
- Minimum 32% Cocoa Dry Matter, 20% Milk Dry Matter
- Contains Milk, Soya and Nuts.
- May contain traces of Gluten.
- Contains per 100g
- Calories: 2040kJ/488kcal
- Fat: 26g (thereof saturated 16g)
- Carbs: 53g (thereof Sugar 50g)
- Protein: 6,2g
- Salt: 0,2g
Country of origin: Ireland
Producer: Butlers Chocolates, Clonshaugh Business Park, Dublin 17, Ireland
Reviews in the current language: