Ireland is not only known for its chocolate, whiskey and beer, no, it is also famous for delicious handmade caramel confectionery. Butler's Irish Handmade Fudge is an absolute delight and is still made to a 60-year-old family recipe and stirred by hand. Butlers soft caramel confectionery is simmered very slowly on a low flame and is free of preservatives and animal fats! The confectionery is individually wrapped and a real treat for true gourmets.
- Vegetable Fat (not hydrogenated)
- Sweetened condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar)
- Fondant (Sugar, Glucose, Water)
- Cocoa Mass
- Emulsifier: Mono- and Diglycerides of fatty acids
- Contains Milk.
- May contain traces of Soya, Nuts and Gluten.
- Contains per 100g
- Calories: 1632kJ/454kcal
- Fat: 21g (thereof saturated: 16g)
- Carbs: 65g (thereof Sugar 51g)
- Protein: 1.1g
- Salt: 0.2g
Country of origin: Ireland
Producer: Butlers Chocolates, Clonshaugh Business Park, Dublin 17, Ireland