The Single Grain Bordeaux Whiskey from the young Clonakilty distillery is a spicy-creamy Irish Whiskey, which has captured the aroma of ripe summer fruits. A real pleasure!
- Taste: A light touch of juicy, sweet strawberries, vanilla, honey and something woody.
- Aroma: The nose is caressed by a scent of toasted oak and summery red berries.
- Finish: Medium length with a hint of wood and pepper.
Clonakilty - a newcomer among the Irish Whiskeys
The whiskey distillery Clonakilty is new among the Irish whiskey distilleries. It opened its doors in 2018 and since then it has won several awards for its "liquid Irish gold". The distillery is located in a small village of the same name on Ireland's Mediterranean south coast. Only about an hour's drive from Cork City. The distillery only fills a few quantities at a time. This makes their bottles of whiskey very special. The distillery also has an attached restaurant and a small, fine visitor center. Why don't you stop by there if you are in the neighborhood.
- Contains 40% alcohol
- Country of origin: Ireland
- Producer: Clonakilty Distillery, Dunowen Farm, Ardfield, Clonacilty, Co. Cork Ireland